If your rugs have seen better days and you would like to have them cleaned, and restored to their former glory, you will be pleased to know that there are plenty of companies in Canada that offer this particular service. However, to ensure that the work is done properly and that none of your rugs are damaged during the cleaning process, you need to exercise a little caution when choosing which firm to hire. Below, we look at the main factors you should consider when evaluating local service providers.
When you are looking at individual firms, ask yourself the following questions (or ask the firms directly if the information cannot be found on their websites):
- How Much Experience Do They Have? – If you are particularly fond of your rugs, you will want to make sure that whoever cleans them is an expert in the field. Only through experience can the necessary expertise be attained.
- Are They Specialists? – While a general cleaning company may be able to do a reasonable job, you should focus on firms that specialize in rugs if you want guaranteed good results. A company that sells and restores rugs, as well as cleans them, is sure to know a lot more about how to care for rugs than a firm that offers a range of general cleaning services to residential and commercial customers.
- Do They Have Specific, Relevant Experience – When evaluating the many different companies that perform rug cleaning in Toronto, concentrate on those that have direct experience with the specific types of rugs you own. If, for example, you have a number of valuable Persian rugs in your collection, you will want to make sure that the firm you deal with has experience of Persian rug cleaning in Toronto and not just contemporary, machine-made varieties.
- Are They Fully Insured? – While we sincerely hope that no cleaning company ends up damaging your precious rugs, you should make sure that they have generous liability cover before letting them lose on your prized possessions. If they do, at least they will be able to give you adequate compensation, or a replacement rug of a similar value, in the event they accidentally damage one of yours.
- Are They Local? – It should not be necessary to look too far afield if you live in a major city. There are a number of reputable firms that specialize in rug cleaning in Toronto, one of which is sure to be able to meet your needs at a competitive price. Dealing with local firms is preferable because it is easier to find previously satisfied customers who are happy to recommend them and they can probably accommodate your cleaning requests at short notice if necessary.
If you would like to have your rugs cleaned by a local specialist, please feel free to call or email us for further details about the services we provide. We are experienced, highly skilled, fully insured and very competitive.