Rug cleaning Toronto service is the process of removing dirt stains and allergens for the rug. Weaver Plus take special care to not damage the rug, weather a family treasure or an antique. Be aware of the mistakes people make when rug cleaning themselves.
Problems to watch out for when cleaning:
- Don’t vacuum fringes/tassels
- Be aware of carpet shampoos or sprays!
- Make sure that you clean up spills or stains as as soon as they occur.
- Brush out pet hair.
- Turn rugs every year.
- Shake small area rugs.
Different types of rugs cleaning:
- Woven or braided rugs:
- Handmade, hand-knotted, antique, and Oriental rugs:
- Coir, sisal, rush, and grass rugs:
- Fur, sheepskin, and hair-on hides:
If you want to avoid the hassle of rug cleaning yourself or don’t want to take the chance that you will damage your rug, you should give us a call. the deep knowledge that comes from hands on experience over time is what defines a professional craftsman; and as a result, our staff knows how a carpet ages and the unique care it requires during cleaning.